I posted my top ten most viewed posts in 2012.
In all fairness and just for fun, here are the bottom ten - the ten least viewed posts (although I like to think they were just missed.)
Read on if you dare...
10. From the Mouth of Babes - Two great lessons on Customer Service I learned on a field trip with a bus full of fifth graders.
9. Don't Marry Your Inventory - Some of the best advice ever on how to manage your inventory better and make it work harder for you.
8. Thoughts From a Wedding - Four really simple but important ideas I got from a wedding I attended.
7. Politics and a Plan - How to be prepared for the unexpected and not have to play the blame game.
6. Stay Above the Fray - Why negative advertising is so powerful in politics and so dangerous in retail
5. Make it More Fun - An NRF study said 78% of consumers would shop somewhere else if they thought it was more fun. Here are ways to make your business more fun.
4. Thanks! It Works! - The power of saying "Thank You!" and how those two simple words can make a huge difference for your business.
3. Tell Me a Story - Emotions move the needle far better than data. Stories are powerful. Are you telling yours?
2. Measuring People - Three different ways to "measure" your staff to make sure you are getting the most out of the investment you put into them,
1. What Do They Know? - One simple thing you can do to become more knowledgeable about the products you sell.